2023 KILIMANJARO GROUP CLIMB PACKAGES
Our scheduled Kilimanjaro group climb packages are ideal for single hikers and small groups that want to hike with other hikers and join an existing Kilimanjaro group tour. Our scheduled Kilimanjaro group treks are designed to offer hikers high safety standards, high levels of comfort, superior service delivery while hiking Mt Kilimanjaro. The scheduled Kilimanjaro group hikes offer hikers discounted Kilimanjaro group rates and a social benefit to join a scheduled Kilimanjaro group tour.
Should you be interested to join a scheduled Kilimanjaro group climb, please visit our scheduled Kilimanjaro Group trek page for all available hikes and dates. If none of the requested hikes and dates fit your requirements, please let us know and we can try to schedule a new Kilimanjaro group hike as per your requirements and try to get more hikers to join your Kilimanjaro group tour.
Any of our Kilimanjaro group climb packages can be tailored as per your requirements by adding additional benefits (subject to additional cost) for example by adding private portable toilet rental, foldable travel bed, bigger tents, porter to carry your daypack etc. For a list of available upgrades, please visit our Kilimanjaro comfort upgrade page.
All prices quoted in US Dollars valid for 2023
Route option and number of days 1 hiker joining a group hike single 2 hikers joining a group hike sharing 3 hikers joining a group hike sharing
4 Day Meru Route
4 day / 3 night hike + 2 nights hotel
$ 1 140 per person plus $ 60 single hotel room supplement (Sharing in A-frame huts) $ 1 035 per person shared hotel room & A-frame huts $ 990 per person shared hotel room & A-frame huts
6 Day Marangu Route
6 day / 5 night hike + 2 nights hotel
$ 1 890 per person plus $ 60 single hotel room supplement (Sharing in A-frame huts) $ 1 730 per person shared hotel room & A-frame huts $ 1 650 per person shared hotel room & A-frame huts
7 Day Machame Route
7 day / 6 night hike + 2 nights hotel
$ 2 330 per person plus $ 175 single hotel room & tent $ 2 045 per person shared hotel room & Tent $ 1 970 per person shared hotel room & Tent
6 Day Rongai Route
6 day / 5 night hike + 2 nights hotel
$ 2 165 per person plus $ 150 single hotel room & tent $ 1 975 per person shared hotel room & Tent $ 1 880 per person shared hotel room & Tent
8 Day Lemosho Route
8 day / 7 night hike + 2 nights hotel
$ 2 615 per person plus $ 180 single hotel room & tent $ 2 385 per person shared hotel room & Tent $ 2 295 per person shared hotel room & Tent
Our scheduled Kilimanjaro Group tour package rates include the following:
· 2 nights shared hotel accommodation in Moshi town at the Chanya lodge (or similar) on bed and breakfast basis.
· Safe storage facilities for excess luggage during hikes at the hotel
· 1 group transfer from the hotel to the park gate and 1 group transfer from the park gate back to the hotel.
· All Kilimanjaro National Park gate fees, camping / hut fees and climbing permits
· Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees (Kilimanjaro Rescue Team)
· Kilimanjaro National Park trained and certified English speaking Kilimanjaro mountain guides.
· Chief Kilimanjaro mountain guide carries a pulse Oximeter, used to take blood-oxygen level readings and heart rate of clients twice daily, while hiking Mt Kilimanjaro.
· 1 Emergency oxygen cylinder per group send on all Kilimanjaro group climbs (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid).
· 1 Medical First Aid kit per group send on all Kilimanjaro group climbs (for use in emergencies only)
· Dedicated tent crew to service and set up campsites.
· Voluntary Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project (KPAP) partnership, ensuring porters are treated fairly.
· Salaries for guides, cooks, waiters and porters paid as per KPAP recommendations.
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as hot drinks while hiking Mt Kilimanjaro.
· Boiled drinking water from night 1 onwards while hiking Mt Kilimanjaro.
· Quality camping equipment (four season tents, sleeping mats, camp chairs, camp table, mess tent & cutlery for meals) – not applicable on the Marangu route / Mt Meru as A-frame huts are fitted with sleeping mats and meals are served in communal dining halls.
· 1 Porter to carry your duffel bag, with maximum weight of 15kg / 32 lbs, from one camp to the next camp.
· Water for washing up, supplied every morning and evening while trekking Kilimanjaro.
· Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
· Our exclusive, printable Kilimanjaro Hiking Tours 15 page altitude sickness survival guide
· A comprehensive Kilimanjaro Hiking Tours Travel Information pack
Our scheduled Kilimanjaro Group tour packages exclude the following:
· Flights and airport taxes
· Transfers from Kilimanjaro airport to Moshi town and vice versa
· Items of a personal nature
· Compulsory tips for guides, porters and cook (average tip is anything from US $ 200 to US$ 350 per hiker – depending on the chosen route, number of days and number of hikers in the group, as well as the route chosen)
· Entry visa for Tanzania (US$50 per passport holder for most nationalities / US $ 100 per visa for USA passport holders)
· Vaccination requirements (Yellow Fever – only compulsory if you travel to Tanzania via a Yellow Fever infected country, Meningitis & Hepatitis A remains optional, but recommended)
· Compulsory travel and medical insurance.
· Personal hiking/trekking gear – you could rent some of the gear in Tanzania
· Optional, but highly recommended Portable toilet (Portable toilet not allowed on the Marangu route)
· Snacks, personal medicine and sports drink
· Optional water purification tablets (boiled water supplied normally sufficient)
· Meals and drinks not specified
· Optional Kilimanjaro comfort upgrades such folding beds, etc
South Africans please contact us for ZAR rates for our scheduled Kilimanjaro group climb packages.