If you plan on hiking Kilimanjaro, Kilimanjaro Hiking Tours is the right partner to climb Kilimanjaro. With more than 12 years’ experience leading hikers safely to the summit of Kilimanjaro. Our experienced guides have a proud Kilimanjaro summit success rate averaging 96%.
Most of our professional consultants have made successful Kilimanjaro climbs and are therefore in a position to provide you with in depth knowledge about Mount Kilimanjaro. Essential advice on how to climb Kilimanjaro, how hard is hiking Kilimanjaro and how long does it take to climb Kilimanjaro, is all covered in detail on this website.
We provide unique and tailor-made hiking Kilimanjaro itineraries to suite your individual requirements and preferences, including all your hotel bookings, meet and assist at the airport, airport transfers to and from your hotel, as well as many exciting travel extensions to the surrounding game parks and the magical island of Zanzibar.
· The experienced guides have a proud Kilimanjaro summit success rate of 96% and with more than 12 years’ experience equipping climbers to safely reach the summit of mount Kilimanjaro.
· Our vast experience puts us in a unique position to offer you the most professional support, guidance, information and motivation to realize this once in a lifetime dream.
· Our operational office in Tanzania is registered with TATO and have a valid TALA license to arrange Mount Kilimanjaro climbs.
· Most of our Kilimanjaro tour consultants have successfully summited Mount Kilimanjaro themselves and are in a position to provide you with first hand expert advice.
· We will arrange everything for you: Reservations, Kilimanjaro park fees, transfers, accommodation, guides, porters, food and equipment, leaving you free to enjoy the Mount Kilimanjaro climb.
· After booking with us, we will provide a fast and efficient after-sales service, answering any questions you might have or providing any additional information and advice you may require.
· You will be provided with all the information required, in order for you to choose the most suitable and most spectacular route for your Kilimanjaro climb.
· Kilimanjaro Hiking Tours is proud to be a KPAP approved Partner Company. (Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project)
· Kilimanjaro Hiking Tours is proud to be an IMEC approved Partner Company. (International Mountain Explorers Connection).
· Hikers choosing to climb Kilimanjaro with Kilimanjaro Hiking Tours, can be assured that:
o Fair salaries are provided to the porters
o Porter salaries are paid on time
o Porters are given fair load weights
o Porters are provided with 3 meals a day on the mountain,
o Porters are provided with proper shelter and equipment,
o Policies are in place to care of sick or injured porters on duty.
This ensures a happy, healthy and great support team for every Mount Kilimanjaro
· We have one of the most comprehensive hiking Kilimanjaro guides on the Internet, available 24 hours a day to answer most of your questions at www.kilimanjarohikingtours.com
· With your booking confirmation, you will receive a very important Mount Kilimanjaro climb information pack which contains the following information:
o Altitude sickness guide: As part of our total commitment to safe climbing practices. All our clients are provided with a unique guide on the prevention and management of altitude sickness on the mountain.
o Comprehensive Kilimanjaro gear list: Document explaining the reasons why we recommend certain gear, as well as helpful buying guidelines.
o Mount Kilimanjaro Fitness program: To increase your chances of a successful summit attempt. We have developed a tailor made fitness program.
o Also included is: Mount Kilimanjaro Route map, essential information for your climb, tips for success, nutrition on the hike as well as general travel and language tips.
o Our hiking Kilimanjaro Information pack was designed to promote success and safety and is a result of our dedication, experience, and a commitment to excellence.
· We utilize highly trained and registered Kilimanjaro guides with years of experience. They will lead a team of support staff properly equipped, to look after you on Mount Kilimanjaro.
· Only experienced Kilimanjaro National Park trained and certified English speaking Kilimanjaro guides lead all the hikes
· On all our options, every hiker is supported by at least one porter to carry their duffel bag (max 15kg) from one camp to the next.
· All our Kilimanjaro climb packages include the Kilimanjaro Rescue Team fees (managed by KINAPA).
· Hiking Kilimanjaro Tours supply emergency portable Oxygen (for emergency use only) on all our Mount Kilimanjaro climbs.
· We supply an important medical first aid kit (for emergency use only), on all our Mount Kilimanjaro climbs.
· A pulse Oxi-meter is provided on all our Mount Kilimanjaro climbs. Guides take all hikers’ blood oxygen saturation levels and heart rate, twice per day, every day.
· Hikers will always hike accompanied by a qualified Kilimanjaro guide.
· Extended itineraries for highly recommended extra acclimatization on the mountain can also be offered upon request.
· All our Kilimanjaro climb packages are designed to offer hikers, high safety standards, high levels of comfort and superior service delivery, compared to what most of our competitors offer.
· We offer two different Kilimanjaro climb packages to choose from and suit your budget: Kilimanjaro Group climbs, ideal for single hikers and small group that want to hike with other hikers. The Kilimanjaro group climbs are offered at discounted group rates and offer hikers a social benefit by joining an existing group hiking Kilimanjaro. We also offer Private Kilimanjaro climbs, that already include the cost to have a private Kilimanjaro climb.
· Our Kilimanjaro climb packages are flexible to suit your requirements by adding additional benefits. Subject to additional cost, for example higher quality hotel, portable toilet rental, foldable travel bed, bigger tents, porter to carry your daypack etc.
· Discounted rates for children aged 15 years or less will apply.
· Our Kilimanjaro climb starting dates are totally flexible as per your requirements, even for individuals. We can schedule the start of your hike on any day of the year!
· For unforeseen circumstances and on request, we are flexible regarding the change of your hiking dates. (subject to availability, with reasonable notice given and depending on the route chosen).
· Private Kilimanjaro tours are available upon request.
· Kilimanjaro Hiking Tours has a unique cancellation policy: If you are forced to cancel your hike, due to work or medical related reasons, and notice is given within a reasonable time, we will grant you a 10 month period (from the date of cancellation) to reschedule your hike. (you could be liable for any possible cancellation cost and / or price increases)
· Quality four season mountain tents will be provided on all Mount Kilimanjaro tented route hikes.
· Sleeping mats, tables, chairs and mess tents are provided on all Mount Kilimanjaro tented route hikes.
· To make the trip more affordable, quality Kilimanjaro equipment rental is available for your Kilimanjaro climb. This includes sleeping bags, hiking poles, jackets, gaiters etc.
· Extend your Kilimanjaro climb with a fantastic wildlife safari to some of the iconic National Parks in Tanzania. For example – the Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater. Please contact us for more info in this regard.
· You may also consider a lazy beach recuperation on the magical island of Zanzibar.
· We also arrange exciting mountain bike expeditions
· Hikes up Mt Meru, Mt Lengai, Mt Kenya and the Rwenzori Mountains can also be arranged.
· Extend your Kilimanjaro climb by trekking with Gorillas and Chimpanzees in Rwanda or Uganda.